Playing your favorite slot machine or placing a wager on the weekend’s football game, for example, should be enjoyable — it’s a leisure activity that most people enjoy responsibly. However, online gambling can lead to issues and eventually irresponsible gambling for some people.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling at Online Slots Pascaline.
This is why we support online casinos that prioritize responsible playing.
These gambling sites have procedures in place and support, suggestions, and resources to ensure that you can continue to gamble safely.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission (AGCO) controls all licensees in the Canada. Any online casino, poker room, bingo hall, or sports betting service that accepts Canadian consumers is subject to the AGCO’s guidelines.
Measures to Promote Responsible Gambling
As a result, these regulated operators/licensees can provide clients with the ability to gamble responsibly.
The following are some of the most commonly used tools:
- You will have access to your entire gambling history, including deposits, withdrawals, and transactions.
- This enables you to keep track of your activities at any time.
- Deposit Limits – You can limit how much money you can deposit into your account, so you don’t have any more money to gamble with.
- You can set deposit restrictions daily, weekly, or monthly basis to keep track of your spending.
- Loss Limits – You can limit how much you can lose over a certain period.
- Wager Limits – This restricts the amount of money you may use to play slots.
- Reality Checks will remind you how long you’ve been playing, allowing you to take a break if necessary.
- Login Blocks – You can establish a time limit during which you will not be able to access your casino account.
- Take a Break – You can decide how long you want to cease Gambling.
- For example, it could be anything from 24 hours to 6 weeks.
- Self-Exclusion – this option prevents you from using the online casino or gambling operator for six months (minimum of six months).
The action is irreversible once it has been carried out.
Indications of Problem Gambling
If internet gambling is causing you or people you know problems, here are some symptoms that there is a problem:
- Gambling for a more extended period than planned.
- When gaming, it’s easy to lose track of time.
- Others claim you waste too much time gambling.
- When you should be doing other things, you spend most of your time gaming.
- Putting more money on the table than you anticipated.
- Attempting to recoup money lost through Gambling – pursuing your losses.
- Taking chances with money that was supposed to be used for something else.
- Taking out a loan to bet.
- Lying to people about your gambling tendencies and keeping them hidden.
- People close to you believe you gamble excessively.
- Feeling terrible about how much money you’ve squandered on Gambling?
- You’ve run out of money as a result of your Gambling.
- If you can’t gamble, you’ll be restless.
- Experiencing irritability or anger as a result of Gambling.
We recommend that you seek help if any of the above relates to you.
On the Canada Safety Council website, you can find all the information you need on safe play.
Many organizations can assist you if you have a problem or believe those around you may have a problem:
|Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission Helpline||1-866-332-2322|
|British Columbia Problem Gambling Information and Referral Service||1-888-795-6111|
|Manitoba Gambling Helpline||1-800-463-1554|
|Nova Scotia Toll-Free Gambling Helpline||1-888-347-8888|
We also recommend that you go to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission’s website, where you will find all the information about the responsible game.
Whether you or someone close to you has or may have a problem, you must call out the options available to avoid more severe problems.
Of course, you may contact us at Online Slots Pascaline if you need any assistance or have any questions; we would be pleased to help you in any way we can.